All you Need to Know about the Noosa e la Sunshine Coast
One of the most acclaimed regions in Australia is the Sunshine Coast. It boasts of virgin beaches, attractive outback wildlife, delicious food, and much more. It’s the destination offering a perfect mix of fun, adventure, and relaxation.
However, before you plan to hit the Sunshine Coast in Australia, you need to get the Australian visa online to be allowed to enter the country. You need to apply for the ETA Visa online and it gets electronically linked to your passport. The best part is, neither do you need an officer to intervene in this matter, nor do you need a stamp on your passport. ETA Visa is valid only for business and tourism purposes. If you are an EU citizen you will need an evisitor visa or if you are an American or Canadian citizen you will need an ETA visa.in both cases you can consult the guide to E Visa Australia
Now that you have the Visa in place, let’s know more about your Sunshine Coast visit.
Things to do at the Sunshine Coast
Although there are endless options to explore on this sunny beach, you can also try a few of these things:
Take a walk along the Coolum BoardWalk watching the stunning views of the coats while having a quick glimpse of the migrating Whales, especially between the months of June and November. You can also choose to stroll along the Caloundra’s Coastal Walk lined with the attractive cafes along its beautiful beaches.
- Board a river cruise and have fun watching the picturesque view along. You can get one from any of the beaches viz., Noosa, Caloundra, Mooloolaba, and Maroochydore.
Best beaches to watch for
- Mooloolaba Beach – It’s a wonder beach covered with white sand and is mostly visited by families.
- Kings Beach – This beach is perfect for the families complete with swimming pool and time-delayed water fountains for the children.
- Moffat Beach – This beach is just right for those long beach walks with your pet and have some refreshments at the cafes and the restaurants located in the proximity.
- Coolum Beach – If you are someone who loves surfing and golfing, then this is just the right place for you. Try your golfing expertise at the most relaxing atmosphere.
- Rainbow Beach – Go further north in Gympie and you’ll find this beach that’s worth the drive. Explore the areas amazing natural wonders while drive along.
- Peregian Beach – If you are looking for some coastal fun away from the crowd, then you are at the right place.
- Noosa Main Beach – This north facing beach is for those with a penchant for swimming and long board riders.
How to get to the Sunshine Coast?
You can book a flight with Jetstar, Qantas or Virgin Australia from the cities Adelaide, Melbourne and Sydney. You can also take the Air New Zealand from Auckland. But, if you are planning to drive down from Brisbane, it will take an hour and a half to the Sunshine Coast. Those who prefer a train over other modes of transport, you can get board from Brisbane to different stations in the Sunshine Coast.
What’s in Noosa?
Hastings Street in Noosa is the shopper’s paradise that’s located just a few steps away from the beach. The street is filled with fashion boutique’s and stylish restaurants. From casual restaurants to those run by the celebrity chefs, the eateries are something to watch out for. Try the Betty’s Burgers, Wasabi, or the Wood Fire Grill that offer a great dining experience with some sumptuous food.
If you are planning to stay at Noosa, it has a wide range of hotels to offer for all budget preferences. From resorts, five-star hotels to the budget stays it has it all. While in Noosa there’s no missing the Noosa National Park that offers a stunning coastal view with loads of native wildlife of Australia.
Noosa e la Sunshine Coast is the perfect destination for the fun lovers who are seeking that right mix of the sunny beaches with the Australian wildlife. So, now that you know how long does it take to get an Australian Visa, simply apply for it online and look forward to a great time.