Information eVisitor Australia Visa for European citizens
Visa eVisitor Australia - Short Guide
Australia visa eVisitor (subclass 651) is aimed at travelers in possession of a passport issued by one of the following european countries:
The eVisitor Australia Visa is valid for 1 year and allows a period of stay up to three months on australian soil. With the eVisitor Australia you have the chance to enter on the territory several times during its validity and stay in Australia for Up to 3 months at a time.
Tourist eVisa (Electronic Visa) eVisitor Australia
With the tourist visa for Australia eVisitor, you can:
- Visit the country as a tourist
- Visit friends and relatives, who are residents of Australia
- Follow courses of study with a maximum duration of 3 months
Business eVisa (Electronic Visa) eVisitor Australia
With eVisitor Australia visa business you can:
- Initiate market surveys with local businesses for future partnerships, to sign or negotiate contracts of employment
- To undertake research on the spot for a possible transfer in Australia, including the search of a job and a home.
- Participate in seminars, conferences and trade shows, provided that you do not receive a monetary reward.
With the eVisitor Australia visa (tourism or business) is possible to carry out the activity of voluntary work, if:
- The main purpose of visiting Australia is tourism and voluntary work is a consequence of this visit.
- For unpaid voluntary service: it is expected only reimbursement of expenses that may include meals, accommodation, transport.
- Voluntary work cannot be undertaken by a regular paid Australian resident (that is, if the work paid to a local resident is removed).
Important: you can't work with the tourist eVisa for Australia eVisitor and with the business eVisa Australia eVisitor. For this purpose are available other types of Visas.
Characteristics and request of the eVisitor Australia Visa
Now, let's move on to the eVisa Australia eVisitor application, indicating the conditions to be met to obtain an eVisitor.
You can qualify for a Tourist Visa eVisitor Australia (or business visa) if:
- Visit Australia temporarily for tourism purposes or for business generic.
- At the time of the Visa for Australia eVisitor request, you are physically located outside the Australian territory
- You are in possession of a suitable passport for the visa application eVisitor.
- You are not sick with active tuberculosis when you arrive on Australian territory.
- You have not been convicted in any country for criminal offences, for which the term of imprisonment is 12 months or more. If you have had a criminal conviction, the appropriate visa to apply is a Visitor Visa (Subclass 600).
Your e-visa Australia eVisitor is electronically linked to the passport number you used for the request. You must use the same passport to travel. If the passport used for the eVisitor request changes due to a loss or because you're forced to renew it before departure, you must apply for a new visa. If you're in Australian territory and receive a new passport, issued by the consulate or embassy of your country, you will not need to apply for a new eVisitor Visa.
If you have a tourist Visa to Australia and apply for another (for example, because the first one is about to expire, or because you have realized that you had made a mistake in completing the visa application eVisitor), when the second request is approved, delete automatically the previous visa and replace it. If you are already in Australian territory and you need to stay in Australia for more than three months, you should know that the eVisitor visa (subclass 651) cannot be extended, and you need to apply for another tourist visa to Australia called Visitor Visa (subclass 600) and the application can be submitted even if you are in Australia.
If you have another type of visa for Australia, before submitting an eVisitor Visa application, we advise you to contact us or contact the nearest immigration office, because the new eVisitors request will replace the previous visa, and, in this case, the eVisitor visa would have less favorable conditions than the previous one.
You must know that every person traveling in Australia needs a visa for Australia eVisitor. If you travel with your family and with you there are children or babies, they must also have an eVisitor visa.
Sending the request for Australia eVisitor Visa
The eVisitor Australia visa can only be requested online and you only have to fill out the application form for a eVisitor Australia Visa. Before requesting, make sure you have a valid visa application passport, an e-mail address to receive eVisitor's hardcopy and all communications and a credit card for completion of the request.
Steps for a tourist Visa Application for Australia eVisitor (or Business Visa Application)
Now we list the various steps to submit the Visa eVisitor request
- The online request must be made by filling out the appropriate eVisitor Australia request form
- You must complete a single eVisitor visa for each family member, including children, or for each person in the group you travel with
- Once the application is complete and the request is submitted, you will receive an email with the details of the request
Wait !! The reply will be sent by e-mail, so make sure you have written the address correctly. 75% of requests are processed within a few hours, while the remaining part is approved in a maximum of 3 working days. For a limited number of requests, the final decision may come after many days, especially if additional information is required by the authorities, such as statements, company documents, bank statements, photos and so on. In this case our staff will inform you promptly.
If your eVisitor visa is approved, you will receive in your mailbox a letter with the subject "ETA-eVisitor Document" which indicates all the conditions of the Australia eVisitor visa and a hard copy of the approved visa is attached ( with VISA GRANT NOTICE header). Keep this copy, it contains:
- The grant number of your eVisitor
- The validity date of your eVisitor
- The conditions to be respected for eVisitor
- The grant number of your eVisitor
Copy of eVisa Australia eVisitor approved are sent by e-mail
In some cases the eVisitor Australia request is not accepted and the visa refused, in this case you will receive an email with the reasons for the refusal. The only option left to you to get a travel visa for Australia is to go to the nearest Australian consulate or embassy.
Important: to avoid problems due to delays in obtaining eVisitor Australia visa, it is always good idea to apply for the visa at least 72 hours before departure. The eVisa for Australia must be at the top of the list to organize the trip.